High quality commercial fashion imagery enables our customers to make informed purchases and enhances the consumer shopping experience. Our goals is to best present our product by bringing the digital shopping experiences to life. Together with the team you are responsible for best representing our product by ensuring we are at the forefront of e-commerce photography. We do this by continually assessing our work and seeking improvements while maintaining an Omni-channel approach to everything we do.
As our Studio Producer you are responsible for shoots and shoot planning from beginning to end. The financial planning of our shoots is also your responsibility. In this roll you will report directly to our Studio Manager.
What else can you expect from the job?
- You are responsible for accurately tracking our shoot financials. Next to this you negotiate, track and record all rates and usage. While doing this you ensure the daily targets are planned and achieved while never compromising quality.
- You develop strong working communications with external agencies to ensure clear communications and strong negotiations are efficient
- When participating in meetings with stakeholders you ensure that everyone is fully informed on all progress and planning information sharing meetings where necessary
- You contribute in continually finding new talent to add to our talent pool
- You ensure all freelance contracts are correctly in place
- Every day you track product volumes arriving and in our studio to enable best planning of teams efficiently
- You source and book teams and resources where required to meet the expected demand
- Together with the team you will build strong professional relationships throughout the business
What we expect from you?
- You have at least 3 years of fashion or broadcast production experience
- You are used to working with both Windows and Mac with a key focus on excel
- Reliable and responsible describes you best. You are a true team player, you receive feedback with an open mind, you are highly organized, efficient and clear at all times when communicating
- You are able to contribute to a culture of continuous improvement towards excellence and you are happy to collaborate and share knowledge on best practices.
- You are naturally curios, hardworking and analytical, you collaborate easily with others to get to the bottom of what’s needed and you respect others but are not easily deterred from getting answers.
- A fast flowing fashion environment is nothing new for you. You adapt well in situations with changing priorities and late in the day creative changes and you prioritize your workload under pressure.
- You are loyal with integrity that guides you to make the right decisions, you are confident and you have an eye for detail.
- You are proactive on problem solving and always actively seek improvements and bring brave new ideas to the table.
- You have good knowledge of the English and Dutch language.
- Finally, you enjoy the challenge of coming up with realistic and creative solutions.