High quality commercial fashion imagery enables our customers to make informed purchases that enhance the consumer shopping experience. Our goal is to best present our product by bringing the digital shopping experiences to life. Together with the team you are responsible for best representing our product by ensuring we are at the forefront of e-commerce photography, we do this by continually assessing our work and seeking improvements while maintaining an Omni-channel approach to everything we do.
In the roll of Lead Digital Retoucher you will be responsible for the digital retouch requirements of a diverse range of imagery from ecommerce to campaign. You’ll be tasked with ensuring the highest standard of final look is efficiently achieved in alignment with the WE creative direction.
What else can you expect from the job?
- You’re end to end responsible for the post-production process with a key focus on webshop imagery.
- Responsible for quality control across all edited images internally and from external partners.
- You track and monitor that final images, are they correctly delivered for end use, publication and administration?
- Achieve set daily KPI’s through strong time management
- In this roll you are the point person for all retouch input and feedback, you will lead retouch projects and delegate work when needed
- With everything you do you ensure the highest quality of final image is achieved efficiently
- You will work well within the existing team and build strong professional relationships throughout the business and with external retouch partners with a can do approach
- You participate in meetings and always try to find new improvements and you bring new ideas to the table
- You contribute to maintaining a clean and presentable studio
- You follow established guidelines to ensure a high level of consistency
Who are you?
- You have completed a Bachelor degree in the direction of Graphic Design or Photography.
- You have 5 years of work experience in a similar Digital Retouch role, of which at least 1 year in the field of e-commerce.
- You are proactive in problem solving
- You effortlessly communicate with the (broader) team to understand requests and manage expectations.
- You follow creative input while respecting legal restrictions
- You are highly organized and efficient, the studio environment is where you feel at home, you stay up to date on the best and latest tools and workflows available to achieve the highest quality in your work.
- You are known for your eye for detail and strong time management skills.
- You are flexible, calm and comfortable in a fast paced fashion environment with rapidly changing priorities and tight deadlines.
- You have good knowledge of the English and Dutch language.
- Finally, you always bring a positive vibe to your work, you are a true team player with a can do attitude and an open mind to feedback.