High quality commercial fashion imagery enables our customers to make informed purchases and enhances the consumer shopping experience. Our goal is to best present our product by bringing the digital shopping experiences to life. Together with the team you are responsible for best representing our product by ensuring we are at the forefront of e-commerce photography. We do this by continually assessing our work and seeking improvements while maintaining an Omni-channel approach to everything we do.
As a Hair & Make Up Artist you ensure that our models look stylish and radiant for our webshop and when necessary for various marketing communications projects. You usually do this in our in-house studio in Utrecht and sometimes on location. You know how to apply the latest trends in a unique way, in line with our WE brand you combine creativity with commercialism. Together with our Stylists and Photographer you form a strong dream team!
Who are you?
- You have at least a completed MBO education in the direction of make-up.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a professional Hair & Make Up Artist within the fashion industry and at least 1 year of work experience in an e-commerce environment.
- You have good knowledge of the English and Dutch language.
- You are always aware of the latest hair and make-up trends and know how to apply them in practice in a stylish and inspiring way.
- You are reliable, responsible, a true team player and you receive feedback with an open mind.
- You are highly organized and efficient with an eye for beauty. The studio environment is where you feel at home but your equally comfortable on a fast paced location shoot.
- You stay up to date on the best and latest products available to achieve the highest quality in your work.
- You are flexible, calm and comfortable in a fast paced dynamic fashion environment with rapidly changing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Finally, you have a critical eye but work efficiently on set without slowing progress. You effortlessly communicate with team and models setting the tone and easing them into the day.